We will certainly be back to other AIAA conferences. It’s a no-brainer. AIAA conferences are absolutely fantastic.—Michelle Ham, Higher Orbits
What to Expect
- More than 4,000 participants from almost 1,000 institutions in nearly 45 countries
- 11 conferences in one location
- More than 2,000 technical papers reporting the latest innovations in aerospace
- A technology-driven exposition
Why Exhibit and Sponsor?
- Benefit From Targeted Reach: AIAA forums provide interaction between researchers, system developers, product support personnel, managers, and business developers from throughout industry, government, and academia in a uniquely targeted and integrated manner.
- Build Relationships: Get direct access to innovators, regulators, funders, thought leaders, experts, and practitioners.
- Gain Access to an International Audience: Meet face-to-face with aerospace professionals from almost 50 nations around the world.
- Enhance Your Corporate Image: Show your support and commitment to the aerospace industry, particularly to the next generation of aerospace professionals. AIAA forums engage the world’s best and brightest students.
- Form Partnerships: Showcase your latest technology, demonstrate your products and services, and form new partnerships.
For exhibit and sponsor information and reservations, contact:
Primes/Super Integrators, Government Agencies: Chris Semon, chriss
Specialty Primes, Major Assemblies, FFRDCs, Universities, State Organizations: Paul doCarmo,
Supply Chain and Small Business, NASA: Chris Grady,
2017 AIAA SciTech Forum Sponsor Opportunities
2017 AIAA SciTech Forum Exhibitor Contract
2017 AIAA SciTech Forum Floor Plan
2017 AIAA SciTech Forum Exhibitor Manual