We will certainly be back to other AIAA conferences. It’s a no-brainer. AIAA conferences are absolutely fantastic.—Michelle Ham, Higher Orbits
What to Expect
- More than 3,400 participants from almost 1,000 institutions in nearly 45 countries
- 12 conferences in one location
- More than 2,000 technical papers reporting the latest innovations in aerospace
- A technology-driven exposition
Why Exhibit and Sponsor?
- Benefit From Targeted Reach: AIAA forums provide interaction between researchers, system developers, product support personnel, managers, and business developers from throughout industry, government, and academia in a uniquely targeted and integrated manner.
- Build Relationships: Get direct access to innovators, regulators, funders, thought leaders, experts, and practitioners.
- Gain Access to an International Audience: Meet face-to-face with aerospace professionals from almost 50 nations around the world.
- Enhance Your Corporate Image: Show your support and commitment to the aerospace industry, particularly to the next generation of aerospace professionals. AIAA forums engage the world’s best and brightest students.
- Form Partnerships: Showcase your latest technology, demonstrate your products and services, and form new partnerships.
For exhibit and sponsor information and reservations, contact:
Primes/Super Integrators, Government Agencies: Tobey Jackson, email@example.com, 703.264.7570
Specialty Primes, Major Assemblies, FFRDCs, Universities, State Organizations: Paul doCarmo, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703.264.7576
Supply Chain and Small Business, NASA: Chris Grady, email@example.com, 703.264.7509
AIAA Exhibit and Sponsorship Prospectus
AIAA Sponsorship OpportunitiesOctober 29 SciTech Manual
AIAA Small Business Sponsorship Opportunities
SciTech 2016 Floor Plan Note: floor plans are subject to change.
SciTech 2016 Exhibitor Manual