AIAA SciTech 2016—and the 12 conferences that comprise the forum—is THE convener of the most original perspectives, curator of the most essential research information, and catalyst for the most stimulating idea exchange in the aerospace field, delivering ingenuity and innovation in aerospace sciences for more than 50 years.
- Your exposure to over 3,500 participants and more than 2,500 technical presentations from nearly 800 institutions in 39 countries offers you the latest research results on 44 high-impact topics and scores of opportunities for networking.
- Engage with presidential campaign representatives; hear about technology priorities over the next four years; and learn how AIAA and you can support and advocate these goals across both sides of the political aisle.
- Discover how a new generation of innovators is contributing to the future of aerospace and what can be learned from a generation of early space-age pioneers.
- Learn how partners in academia, government, industry, and AIAA can continue to work together across organizational boundaries to assure future progress in aerospace.
- Exchange ideas with colleagues within your area of expertise and interact with experts in dozens of other disciplines.
Come engage with leading experts on the topics of Adaptive Structures • Aeroacoustics • Aero Measurement Technology • Air Breathing Propulsion • Aircraft Design • Applied Aerodynamics • Atmospheric Flight Mechanics • Command & Control Systems • Communications Systems • Computer Systems • Design Engineering • Digital Avionics Education • Fluid Dynamics • Gas Turbine Engines • Ground Test • Guidance, Navigation, and Control • High Speed Air Breathing Propulsion • Intelligent Systems • Meshing, Visualization, and Computational Environments • Modeling and Simulation • Multidisciplinary Design Optimization • Non-Deterministic Approaches • Plasmadynamics and Lasers • Propellants and Combustion • Sensor Systems • Software Systems • Space Operations • Space Resource Utilization • Structures • Structural Dynamics • Survivability • Systems Engineering • Terrestrial Energy • Wind Energy • Thermophysics • Unmanned Systems.
SciTech 2016 will appeal to:
- Engineering Managers and Executives
- Engineers, Researchers, and Scientists
- Workforce Development Managers
- Business Developers and Aerospace Entrepreneurs
- Young Aerospace Professionals
- Educators and Students
- Media Representatives
Sign up to receive program updates!
Sign-up for Email Alerts