The country's entire economic well-being is tied to innovation.—Congressman Chaka Fattah
Join us at the AIAA Science and Technology Forum and Exposition (AIAA SciTech 2016) when we discuss the science, technologies, policies, and regulations that are shaping the future of aerospace. Walk away with innovative solutions that will create new opportunities, overcome challenges, and answer some of the following questions:
- Will you be ready to maximize the next big opportunity? Capitalize on the latest insights from leaders in science and technology policy, R&D investment trends and strategies, and technical innovation.
- How will global trends impact your business and research? Examine international perspectives and challenges from emerging and established aerospace nations.
- How are evolving technologies changing the way we design and sustain complex aerospace systems? Explore the future of aerospace design and discuss sustainability and efficiency.
- How is the aerospace community tackling diversity in the workforce? Investigate how companies are addressing future workforce needs.
- How are hot topics in engineering impacting our community? Get up to speed on the latest innovative topics that can apply to aerospace from cutting-edge thought leaders.
SciTech 2016 will draw more than 3,000 participants and feature more than 2,000 technical presentations, including the best papers from students around the world. Bringing together 12 individual technical events at a single location, this forum is the place to engage with colleagues within your discipline and to interact with experts in other disciplines.
Visit the Technical Program page to see what conferences are meeting as part of SciTech 2016 and to learn more about the technical program.
Come engage with leading experts on the topics of Adaptive Structures • Aeroacoustics • Aero Measurement Technology • Air Breathing Propulsion • Aircraft Design • Applied Aerodynamics • Atmospheric Flight Mechanics • Command & Control Systems • Communications Systems • Computer Systems • Design Engineering • Digital Avionics Education • Fluid Dynamics • Gas Turbine Engines • Ground Test • Guidance, Navigation, and Control • High Speed Air Breathing Propulsion • Intelligent Systems • Meshing, Visualization, and Computational Environments • Modeling and Simulation • Multidisciplinary Design Optimization • Non-Deterministic Approaches • Plasmadynamics and Lasers • Propellants and Combustion • Sensor Systems • Software Systems • Space Operations • Space Resource Utilization • Structures • Structural Dynamics • Survivability • Systems Engineering • Terrestrial Energy • Wind Energy • Thermophysics • Unmanned Systems.
SciTech 2016 will appeal to:
- Engineering Managers and Executives
- Engineers, Researchers, and Scientists
- Workforce Development Managers
- Business Developers and Aerospace Entrepreneurs
- Young Aerospace Professionals
- Educators and Students
- Media Representatives
Sign up to receive program updates!
Sign-up for Email Alerts