AIAA SciTech 2016—and the 12 conferences that comprise the forum—is THE convener of the most original perspectives, curator of the most essential research information, and catalyst for the most stimulating idea exchange in the aerospace field, delivering ingenuity and innovation in aerospace sciences for more than 50 years.
- Download the Final Program to discover all that is happening at AIAA SciTech 2016.
- Just Announced—A number of additional speakers have been confirmed for the Forum 360 sessions since the final program went to press. They include:
- Dominic “Tony” A. Antonelli, Chief Technologist, Exploration Systems, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company (Monday afternoon)
- Robert Ferl, Co-Chair, Committee on Biological and Physical Sciences in Space, National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine Director and Professor, Interdisciplinary Center for Biotechnology Research, University of Florida (Monday afternoon)
- Alex Macdonald, Program Executive for Emerging Space, Office of the Chief Technologist, NASA Headquarters (Monday afternoon)
- Matthew Simon, Habitation and Crew Systems Design Lead, Human Spaceflight Architecture Team, NASA (Monday afternoon)
- Gregory Johnson, President and Executive Director, Center for the Advancement of Science in Space (CASIS) (Tuesday morning)
- Carl W. Carruthers, Jr., Chief Scientist, NanoRacks (Tuesday morning)
- Chan D. Lieu, Senior Legislative Advisor, Venable, LLP (Tuesday afternoon)
- Stuart Shaklan, Technical Group Supervisor, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (Wednesday afternoon)
- Kirsten Fogg, STEM Engagement Lead, NASA Armstrong Flight Research Center (Thursday morning)
- Kurt Long, NASA Ames Research Center (Thursday morning)
- Jessica Cail, Psychopharmacologist, Loyola, and Science Advisor/Consultant "Agents of Shield", "Zootopia" (Thursday afternoon)
- Gillian Horvath, Writer and Executive Producer of the CW's, "Beauty and the Beast" (Thursday afternoon)
- Will Staples, Writer, "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" (Thursday afternoon)
- Loretta Whitesides, Founder Astronaut, Virgin Galactic (Thursday afternoon)
- Over 3,500 participants and more than 2,500 technical presentations from nearly 800 institutions in 39 countries offers you the latest research results on 44 high-impact topics and scores of opportunities for networking.
Engage with leading experts on the topics of Adaptive Structures • Aeroacoustics • Aero Measurement Technology • Air Breathing Propulsion • Aircraft Design • Applied Aerodynamics • Atmospheric Flight Mechanics • Command & Control Systems • Communications Systems • Computer Systems • Design Engineering • Digital Avionics Education • Fluid Dynamics • Gas Turbine Engines • Ground Test • Guidance, Navigation, and Control • High Speed Air Breathing Propulsion • Intelligent Systems • Meshing, Visualization, and Computational Environments • Modeling and Simulation • Multidisciplinary Design Optimization • Non-Deterministic Approaches • Plasmadynamics and Lasers • Propellants and Combustion • Sensor Systems • Software Systems • Space Operations • Space Resource Utilization • Structures • Structural Dynamics • Survivability • Systems Engineering • Terrestrial Energy • Wind Energy • Thermophysics • Unmanned Systems.
SciTech 2016 will appeal to:
- Engineering Managers and Executives
- Engineers, Researchers, and Scientists
- Workforce Development Managers
- Business Developers and Aerospace Entrepreneurs
- Young Aerospace Professionals
- Educators and Students
- Media Representatives
Sign up to receive program updates!
Sign-up for Email Alerts