The 2017 AIAA Science and Technology Forum and Exposition (AIAA SciTech 2017) —and the 11 conferences that comprise the forum—is THE convener of the most original perspectives, curator of the most essential research information, and catalyst for the most stimulating idea exchange in the aerospace field, delivering ingenuity and innovation in aerospace sciences for more than 50 years. You can expect scores of opportunities for collaboration and discussion among the more than 4,000 expected participants.
AIAA SciTech 2017 will be structured around the topic Addressing Full Spectrum Disruption Across the Global Aerospace Community. Plenary and Forum 360 sessions will answer the following questions:
- Setting the Landscape—How is our current environment leading to disruption in the aerospace community?
- Disruptive Business Models—How are new business models changing aerospace science and technology?
- Disruptive Policy Issues—How will the change of administration and public policy issues impact the future research and development landscape?
- Disruptive Technology Developments—What are the next big technologies that will disrupt the way we design, develop, and operate new aerospace systems?
- Next Generation Workforce—How is disruption changing the way we educate, recruit, develop, and grow the global aerospace workforce of the future?
Engage with leading experts during more than 2,500 technical presentations on the topics of Adaptive Structures • Aeroacoustics • Aero Measurement Technology • Air Breathing Propulsion • Aircraft Design • Applied Aerodynamics • Atmospheric Flight Mechanics • Command & Control Systems • Communications Systems • Computer Systems • Design Engineering • Digital Avionics Education • Fluid Dynamics • Gas Turbine Engines • Ground Test • Guidance, Navigation, and Control • High Speed Air Breathing Propulsion • Intelligent Systems • Meshing, Visualization, and Computational Environments • Modeling and Simulation • Multidisciplinary Design Optimization • Non-Deterministic Approaches • Plasmadynamics and Lasers • Propellants and Combustion • Sensor Systems • Software Systems • Space Operations • Space Resource Utilization • Structures • Structural Dynamics • Survivability • Systems Engineering • Terrestrial Energy • Wind Energy • Thermophysics • Unmanned Systems.
Sign up to receive program updates!
Sign-up for Email Alerts