Information about Paper Submission
Submit a Paper
- Bringing together 3,000 individuals from more than 40 countries, SciTech 2015 is the place to engage with colleagues within your discipline and to interact with experts in other disciplines.
- When you present your work at SciTech 2015, your paper will be archived in AIAA's Aerospace Research Central (ARC), where it will gain exposure to more than 2 million visitors each year from more than 200 countries around the world.
- Your paper may be considered for publication in one of AIAA's prestigious journals, each ranked in the top ten of all aerospace engineering peer-reviewed publications.
- Your paper may be considered for a best paper award, enhancing your reputation among peers.
- Abstract Submission Opened: 17 March 2014
- Abstract Submission Closes: 2 June 2014, 2000 hrs Eastern Time
- Author Notification Letters Sent: 22 August 2014 (approximate)
- Manuscript Submission Opens: 1 October 2014, 0900 hrs Eastern Time
- Manuscript Deadline: 1 December 2014, 2000 hrs Eastern Time
For questions about abstracts, final manuscripts, and use of ScholarOne Abstracts, please visit our Technical Presenter Resources page.
Ann Ames, Technical Papers Coordinator